Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Writing about the perro

Buclwheat
Buckwheat
I know, I write two blogs in six months and then write two in a day.  However, I feel that this news deserves this super-human blogging effort.
I would officially like to announce the newest member to the Wake Forest Nicaragua community, and future general of the Wake Forest Security Detail......Buckwheat.
He has 9 weeks, is a pure bred Rotweiler, and his father has a head the size of a horse.  He likes eating our older dog's food, eating dirt, and eating Crocs.  You'll notice in one picture my Ocean Point, Croc-look-alikes.  Buckwheat refuses to stop stealing my Crocs and so I went to the market and bought a substitute pair.  They look like Crocs, feel like Crocs, and Buckwheat eats them like Crocs.  But they cost 2 dollars. 
My next trick...teach him to stop walking into the house to use the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment